viernes, 19 de agosto de 2011

Changes : Part Three

Okay, now the title IS really lame. Well, anyway, this post is not about the title, so let's go straight to the point.
I had just finished writing about the party. Well, that was my last day of school. Didn't seem like it. Usually last day of school is nice... I thought I'd never see 6 again, but I was wrong. I saw him once more, he didn't see me.
Well, I don't remember exactly what happened next. I know I was mad at the world. I had nightmares almost every night and cried myself to sleep. During the day it wasn't so bad. I went out with the girls: for a walk, to a movie, to dinner, to the pool....
I stopped talking to Emie, and Irina and I got mad at each other, but I'll give the details in her post. Emie started dating Pablo. And it's not over. We still have to survive another whole school year together. If they even want to see me, but I'll write about  that in the next post.

I know it was short, but there are a lot of things that have little to do with my ex boyfriend and his manipulating skills, and that I'm going to write in other posts. Maybe I'll write a whole one about Emie. I'm angry at her, really angry, and I don't think I can ever forgive her for all the things she's done, but maybe I should write a post of the good things for the friendship we once shared when we were younger, and about the bad things and how that ruined what was left of our friendship...

This is all I have to say here.
All my love,
Anniselle

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario